Researchers, Talent Sourcers, Recruiter, HR students and other specialists, who are preparing for careers in the field of recruitment.
Annotation RACS® - Recruitment Academy® Certified Sourcer [ENG]
Day 1 - Introduction to the recruitment and its development
- History and theory of recruitment
- New era of recruitment and talent sourcing
- Recruitment in the context of HR
- “Life cycle” of a candidate / employee
- Description of the recruitment process step by step
- Introduction to employer branding
- Importance of EVP (Employee Value Proposition)
- Role of social media in recruitment
- What is Social Recruitment
- Workforce mobility, big data in HR and mobile recruitment
Day 2 - Sourcing, principles of candidate engagement (candidate’s involvement) technology
- Phenomenon called passive candidate (active vs. passive candidate)
- How to find the most suitable candidates
- Sourcing, sourcing, sourcing!
- LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, etc.
- Detailed description of the search techniques (Boolean Search, etc.).
- X-ray Search - searching social networks with usage of search engines
- Contacting and obtaining the commitment of candidates via social networks
- Strategies of networking
- HR Technology
- Personal branding of successful talent sourcer
Day 3 - From sourcing to recruitment, placement and finding the most suitable candidates
- Understanding the job description
- The strategy of using suitable source channels for sourcing
- Setting criteria for a successful recruitment process
- How to reach passive candidates and foundations of headhunting
- Recruiting via phone
- Selection of appropriate candidates due to the job description
- Final test and evaluation